On this day, September 16, 2015 the Brazilian Gringo Youtube channel hit 10,000 subscribers.
I filmed a video where I reflect upon this milestone and what it means for the future.
Can you give me the cliff’s notes version?
You can read the bullet points to get an idea of what I’m saying, but you’ll be missing out on the transmission of good energy you get from watching the video.
Here are the main points I make in the video.
- Thanking my loyal fans and enemies for being subscribers.
- Sharing the story of why I started this Youtube channel.
- My childhood, the environment I grew up in and why I left the US.
- The revelation I had while working on a farm in Mexico.
- A major fear I had and how Brazil cured me of it.
- What I think is the best part of Brazil and how to make sure more people see it.
- Where we go from here.
Thank you all for following along on this journey so far. I’m not sure what the future holds, but it’s going to be pretty cool so keep following along.
Learn To Speak Portuguese in A Week
Ready to have your first conversation in Brazilian Portuguese?
Take the FREE e-mail course that get's you ready to have your first conversation in 1-week.
Sign up with your name and e-mail and I'll send you the first lesson.